Bevel and Diamond Introducers
Reliable performance through a wide range of bone densities.
The Bevel and Diamond Introducers are used to access the pedicle.
- Ergonomic handle enables smooth instrument exchange
- Integrated leverage ramp on handle eases stylet removal
- Scallop feature on stylet tip provides depth marker for optimal positioning and relief for compacted bone material to further enable smooth instrument exchange
Curved Cannula Assembly
Consistent performance even in hard bone.
The Curved Cannula Assembly includes the J-Stylet and creates a predictable curved access path to enable precise targeting of the basivertebral nerve.
- Gear wheel with triple thread allows for quick positioning
- Bail feature enables smooth instrument exchange
- The J-Stylet’s D-shape cross-section enables predictable performance and steerability – even in hard bone
Efficiently extends access path for consistent targeting.
The Straight Stylet extends or changes access path trajectory to accurately target the basivertebral nerve.
- Bullet nose tip eases penetration through bone
- Fully radiopaque design enables easy visualization
Intracept® RF Probe
Temperature controlled bi-polar RF energy provides effective ablation zone formation.
The flexible Intracept RF Probe allows for optimal placement and targeting of the basivertebral nerve.
- Two sets of ablation parameters enable treatment options based on probe position
- Flexible shaft increases C-arm operating clearance
Intracept® RF Generator
The Intracept RF Generator is specifically designed to ablate the basivertebral nerve. The RF technology features:
- Intuitive step-by-step user interface to simplify set-up and delivery of ablation treatment
- Real-time power management to regulate temperature and ramp rate to ensure an efficient ablation
- Two sets of ablation parameters to enable treatment options based on Intracept® RF Probe position
Comprehensive Training and Support
- In-person comprehensive training program designed and delivered by physicians experienced in performing the Intracept Procedure
- Case support from experienced Relievant clinical specialists committed to patient outcomes and safety
- Comprehensive program development support, including materials to aid in patient identification, build procedural expertise, share best practices, and facilitate peer-to-peer collaboration