Relievant is looking for an intelligent and tech-savvy Sr. Salesforce Administrator who can leverage data to distill and present actionable information to the commercial organization to help accelerate Relievant’s growth. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical, creative, and intellectually curious about data sets and business processes. The successful candidate knows the ins and outs of Salesforce and its surrounding ecosystem, is operationally savvy, and has a passion for finding efficient solutions to improve commercial workflow. Effective verbal and written communications that create confidence in the analyses and the proposed courses of action are essential.
- Develop and deliver analytics reports and dashboards in Salesforce to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the commercial teams.
- Handle all basic Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, data loads, custom fields, action plans, and other routine tasks.
- Monitor data integrity in Salesforce with thorough review and audit of systems, including coordinating with appropriate teams on resolution and next steps.
- Assist with quarterly/annual territory planning for respective areas, including tracking zip code alignment changes and updating Salesforce territory models accordingly.
- Manage integrations with external systems.
- Proactively gather user enhancement requests and analyze requirements, tradeoffs, priorities, and solutions to make recommendations to functional leaders.
- Ability to take multiple pieces of information from various data sources and distill and format them into actionable insights that the commercial team can use.
- Partner with our commercial team to identify process bottlenecks and provide recommendations and solutions to track and improve the commercial team’s performance.
- Engage in frequent interaction with the commercial leadership, reimbursement and finance teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows and data analysis.
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or Similar Programs
- 3+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a medical device or life science company.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator required
- Intermediate level skills with Excel
- Data-driven problem solver with the ability to approach challenges or issues from multiple perspectives
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyze data, extract trends from analysis, and translate trends into actionable and understandable insights (applicant will be asked to present a past work of their own visual analytics during the interview process)
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to occasionally travel as needed (10% or less)
Ideally, this role will utilize our corporate office in Edina, MN. This position could also utilize our Sunnyvale, CA office. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.