Relievant is looking for an intelligent and tech-savvy Sr. Sales Analyst who can leverage data analytics to distill and present actionable information to the commercial organization to help accelerate Relievant’s growth. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical, creative, and intellectually curious about data sets and business processes. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to make sense of complex and disparate data, be operationally savvy, and have a passion for finding efficient solutions to improve commercial workflow. Effective verbal and written communications that create confidence in the analyses and the proposed courses of action are essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and distribute commercial analytics reports and dashboards in Excel and PowerPoint to provide actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the commercial and executive leadership teams.
- Assist in developing quarterly sales quotas by territory and real-time tracking of the performance against those quotas, including monthly commission calculations.
- Create sales metric analytics and models to effectively measure commercial team performance and trends in clear and concise formats.
- Work with sales leadership to use analytics to drive sales growth through actionable measures, including resource allocation changes, incentive program changes, and pricing programs.
- Assist with quarterly/annual territory planning for respective areas, including evaluating territories and making recommendations on changes to optimize customer territory assignments, track zip code alignment changes, and communicate new territory structures.
- Ability to take multiple pieces of information from various data sources and distill and format them into actionable insights that the commercial team can use.
- Apply quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers.
- Partner with our commercial team to identify process bottlenecks and provide recommendations and solutions to track and improve the commercial team’s performance.
- Engage in frequent interaction with the commercial leadership, reimbursement and finance teams to assist with questions, process improvements, and complex sales flows and data analysis.
- Self-direct and prioritize incoming requests for analysis projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or Similar Programs
- 3+ years of strong analytical and problem-solving experience working in sales operations, business analyst role, process improvement, and/or program/project management, preferably at a medical device or life science company.
- Expert level skills with Microsoft Excel, intermediate to above average with PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Tableau or Power BI is a strong plus
- Data-driven problem solver with the ability to approach challenges or issues from multiple perspectives
- Experience in providing meaningful narratives through the use of data and visualizations
- Ability to quickly and effectively analyze data, extract trends from analysis, and translate trends into actionable and understandable insights (applicant will be asked to present a past work of their own visual analytics during the interview process)
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attentiveness to detail, ability to work under limited supervision, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to occasionally travel as needed (10% or less)
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.