Relievant Medsystems, Inc.:
We provide life-changing relief to patients by transforming the diagnosis and treatment of chronic lower back pain. Our culture enables employees to thrive by practicing our core values of Integrity, Passion, Respect, Collaboration, Creativity and Achievement.
Location: Hybrid or Remote
The Sr. Digital Marketing Manager will develop and execute digital marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of the Intracept Procedure. This individual must have a strong analytical mindset and ability to work cross-functionally to translate business objectives into impactful physician and patient digital campaigns. The ideal candidate will demonstrate proficiency using digital strategies to agitate and disrupt, accelerating growth and increasing adoption in new and emerging markets.
This individual will leverage a deep understanding of digital marketing best practices to implement data-driven programs integrating SEO, paid search, social media, email marketing, and web. This position also will establish and be accountable for KPIs to evaluate campaign performance, acting on key insights and continually driving improvements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Drive Execution of Digital Campaigns and Key Market Initiatives:
- Recommend new approaches, disruptive tactics, and expanded use of digital marketing strategies to accelerate growth and adoption in key markets.
- Deploy national and local key market campaigns, integrating SEO, paid search, paid social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), email marketing and website engagement strategies.
- Evaluate, recommend and manage digital agencies, budgets, and creative partners to develop campaigns from concept through execution, including identifying and tailoring content, selecting channels, managing budgets, and reporting on performance.
- Recommend, build and automate campaigns to engage, inform and motivate key prospects, customers and targeted physician segments.
- Guide development of content and creative for patient- and physician-facing digital campaigns.
- Manage and comply with advertising and promotional material review process.
Implement and Optimize Use of Marketing Technology:
- Audit and improve the use of marketing technology platforms to automate and scale, including website (WordPress), marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud), sales enablement (Showpad), and event management platforms (Cvent).
- Drive website evolution and performance improvements, including Physician Finder enhancements, conversion rate optimization and content recommendations to support physician, Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) and patient journeys
- Evolve email marketing strategy, automations, and list maintenance practices
Drive Marketing Effectiveness with Analytics & Measurement:
- Lean on deep analytical skills to build dashboards that establish benchmarks and performance goals; provide routine updates to marketing and commercial leadership and implement continuous improvements based on insights.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, creating KPIs and dashboards to assess program effectiveness, i.e. impressions/reach, CTRs, CPC, leads
- Routinely mine data for trends, insights and opportunities to optimize spend and improve efficiency across campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in medical device, healthcare, or other regulated industry
- Demonstrated experience and/or certifications in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (strongly preferred)
- Prefer experience: Google Ads, search engine optimization (SEO), paid Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, other digital channels (Mayo.com, WebMD, etc.), Google Analytics Universal, Google Analytics 4, and Google Data Studio
- Additional preferred experience: website (WordPress), sales enablement (Showpad), and event management platforms (Cvent).
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented; high degree of work integrity, accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures; superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to travel up to 20%; some weeknights and weekends required
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.