Relievant Medsystems is a privately-held medical device company transforming the treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain (CLBP) with the Intracept® Procedure – a novel, clinically-proven and commercially-available treatment designed to improve the quality of life for millions of patients suffering from CLBP. This is a unique, first in class therapy addressing a $30 billion unmet need in the healthcare market.
Relievant is led by experienced executives with a history of growing successful medical device companies. The company is well-funded with robust clinical data supporting its commercial claims. Relievant is poised to double growth every year for the next several years.
Relievant recruits top performers who approach their roles every day as dedicated entrepreneurs, owning and managing their area of the business, and forging solutions as the company grows. Relievant is looking for an experienced and motivated NetSuite Senior System Analyst to help support our core ERP system and lead the implementation of Movemedical. Movemedical is a platform that integrates with NetSuite to simplify and unify the surgery case management and inventory control process.
- Attain expert knowledge of Netsuite and Movemedical systems, data structure, and integration points with other functions, applications, and tools.
- Partner closely with finance, customer service, sales and operations to elicit, analyze, specify, validate and implement the requirements of the different functional areas/processes, including Order to Cash, Finance, Supply Chain, Distribution, and Inventory Management.
- Work hands-on in systems to triage and resolve production support issues and implement minor enhancement requests
- Perform and facilitate the analysis of requirements, tradeoffs, priorities, and solutions, and make recommendations to functional leaders.
- Continually enhance the Movemedical user experience across Relievant through hands-on training, knowledge sharing sessions, team surveys and release updates.
- Own projects with Commercial, Operations and Finance leaders to drive Netsuite/Movemedical process improvement, ensuring a smooth operational change management process and execution across the company.
- Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale Relievant’s business systems
- Draw from your experience to recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Manage QA and regression testing of custom deployments to and upgrades in these environments
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The ideal candidate will be curious, outgoing, and an analytical thinker with the ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with the core NetSuite processes around order-to-cash, record to report and procure-to-pay required
- 5-7 years experience working progressively within an ERP, purchasing, or inventory management systems.
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, Operations or Similar Programs
- Proven project management experience leading technical projects end to end.
- Phenomenal problem-solving skills, drive to do things the right way, and ability to prioritize/triage constantly evolving user needs.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to users and management (including the ability to communicate and train on technical information to “non-technical” users, teammates, and senior management).
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines and producing high-quality work
- Ability to work independently and remain flexible and organized throughout projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence
- Experience working with systems that handle sensitive data and with SOX controls and change management processes
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.