The Reimbursement Business Manager plays a key role in the commercialization of the Intracept technology. This person is responsible for implementing and managing Intracept Patient Access Programs that build the foundation of Intracept adoption. This includes training, education and oversight of programs. He/she will partner with Territory Managers in all aspects of program establishment and monitoring. This position will primarily support the southwestern region, which includes Arizona, New Mexico, Southern California, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, and Montana. Candidates will ideally reside close to a major airport within the geography he/she manages as the Reimbursement Business Manager.
- Engage and work strategically with C-Suite and/or business decision makers, physicians and support personnel of potential sites of care
- Serve as the primary contact for reimbursement support and education regarding billing, coding, national and local coverage policies
- Partner with Territory Managers to educate and open accounts
- Train field sales organization, physicians/staff and key stake holders on the reimbursement landscape, patient access tools and resources
- Prepare and conduct Intracept Program Reviews
- Identification and education regarding billing and coding issues and resolution
- Strategically interacting with commercial payers to open up access to care for the Intracept procedure
- Navigate payer contracting discussion with facilities and physicians
- A minimum of 8-10 years of directly relevant experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Process mapping, operational acumen and data driven decision making highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements and define a strategy and the associated capabilities
- Strong problem solving and business acumen skills with an ability to work independently, manage priorities, develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear understanding and ability to navigate the prior authorization and appeals process with commercial payers
- Understand technology assessment process for payer environment
- Broad knowledge of payer systems, including risk management systems and provider contracting
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze payer data and trends that will drive strategic decisions for the development payer coverage
- Ability to work cross functionally and adapt as the needs of the business change or evolve
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Secure home office space with ability to protect HIPAA sensitive materials
- Must be willing to travel up 50-60% of the time, including some weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree or MBA preferred
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.