The Professional Education Specialist will be responsible for cross collaborating with the Sr. Director of Prof Ed on the development and implementation of the standard operating procedures to ensure compliance around all professional education programs including all HCP training, sales training. This role will assist the Prof Ed team in all physician engagements to include contracting and metrics in support of product commercialization of Relievant’s INTRACEPT Intraosseous Nerve Ablation System. The Prof Ed Specialist will be directly involved with managing our Showpad Coach and Smartsheet applications to meet the needs of Clinical Education & Development and Sales Training. This position will also be responsible for providing support in planning all faculty events.
- Plan and execute physician education logistics, including: travel coordination, hotel contracting and room reservations, food and beverage, and audio/visual , etc.
- Lead our compliance efforts for all professional education programs to include all HCP training programs, faculty nomination and engagement
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Professional Education on planning and implementing all Prof Ed faculty events
- Foster a culture where employees are highly compliant
- Perform regular needs analysis of our sales team to meet P2P demand
- Manage P2P engagement requests to maintain compliance with company standards
- Assist in faculty nomination, development, engagement and allocation to meet the demand of education programs
- Track execution, feedback & outcome of HCP engagement
- Work closely with regulatory to ensure all SOPs are appropriately approved
- Ensure departmental compliance with the quality policy
- Able to travel 25-30% if in MN, (40-50% if living outside MN)
- 3+ years of experience in a compliance or training role in medical device, pharma, or healthcare
- 3+ years of experience supporting physician training programs and/or experience as a designated HCP event planner
- Proficient in Cvent, Zoom and Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Able to manage and lead multiple projects and work across multiple disciplines and facilities
- Advanced knowledge of compliance relating to Professional Education
- Excellent planning, organization and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with high level physicians, top tier industry experts, meeting attendees from many areas of the healthcare profession, and outside vendors
- Previous experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational agility to prioritize time sensitive deadlines and work independently
- Able to work in a high paced, changing environment, and interface effectively with other departments and executive management
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Our corporate office is in Edina, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.