The Part Time Office Assistant will support the corporate office and HR on a variety of business initiatives, projects, and daily operations. This position plays a critical role in providing a great experience and first impression to Relievant guests and team members. Success in this role requires strong internal and external customer service, attention to detail, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- First point of contact to welcome occasional visitors and candidates (no phone system)
- Manage office supply inventory and process orders
- Coordinate company events and lunches (including prep and clean up)
- Assist with candidate interview scheduling
- Process and maintain electronic documents and filing systems
- Support Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and onboarding program tasks
- Assist with posting positions to the Relievant career page and job boards
- Assist with employee communications (performance management, engagement survey, benefits open enrollment, etc.)
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma (Associate degree or bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 1+ year(s) of related experience
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficient using a variety of software applications including Microsoft Office
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information, personal integrity, excellent judgement, and high ethical standards
- High level of enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Able to build strong rapport and relate well to physicians, as well as hospital’s clinical and economic decision makers.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient with technology (mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software).
- Positive, professional, team player, go getter, winner.
Location and Schedule:
This position will work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during the business day, from our corporate office in Edina, MN. (This is an hourly position and is not eligible for benefits.)
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.