Relievant is looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver brand-building campaigns, communication plans, and marketing tactics for highest business impact and results. This hands-on role will work collaboratively with internal teams, subject matter experts, and outside agencies to write content and manage key initiatives with a high sense of urgency and accuracy, demonstrating a deep understanding of customers, market insights and buyer journeys.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writes and edits content for various audiences (physicians, clinicians, patients) and channels, inclusive of social media, email campaigns, PR, presentations, sales collateral, websites, infographics, animations, videos, etc.
- Works collaboratively with internal stakeholders and the Relievant field sales team to understand the needs of physicians and customers, translating those needs into compelling content and materials that support the sales process
- Helps translate clinical data into meaningful, impactful marketing materials, ensuring accuracy and consistency in messaging and claims
- Updates and organizes presentations used by the field and internal company experts to educate physicians, clinicians and the broader pain medicine community
- Manages the marketing material review process, addressing and implementing feedback from multiple stakeholders to ensure accuracy and adherence to company procedures
- Plans, organizes and prioritizes work with the team, balancing quality and accuracy with budgets and timelines
- Partners with agencies and internal team to create content supporting core business and digital roadmap, inclusive of digital, social, content strategies/campaigns, paid media, and PR
- Translates business objectives into communications plans with timelines; executes tactics through completion to meet deadlines
- Writes content required for product launches, including key messaging development and refinement based on input from physicians and internal stakeholders
- Collaborates with broader marketing team to develop content for brand campaigns, co-marketing agreements, events/webinars, and evergreen initiatives
- Applies continuous learning, market insights, and industry best practices to evolve content marketing strategies
- Measures performance of content and provides recommendations on updates and revisions
- Regularly contributes to improving department processes, helping the team scale and improve efficiency
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with experience tailoring messages for various personas and audiences
- Excellent organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- High degree of work integrity, accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures
- Customer-focused mindset; high responsiveness and sense of urgency
- Preference to candidates with experience in medical device or regulated industries
- Demonstrated success building plans and executing for results
- Strong attention to detail with proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 7+ years professional experience in marketing/communications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- Ability to travel up to 20%; some weeknights and weekends required
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.