The Marketing Coordinator will support a variety of communications initiatives, projects and daily operations. This role will provide overall support and project management for communications efforts, responding to incoming inquiries and field requests, managing distribution of marketing materials, coordinating routine projects and website updates, and maintaining processes for efficiency. Success in this role requires a customer-service mindset, strong attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports maintenance and optimization of assets that are used in marketing campaigns, which may include emails, social posts, digital ads, sales collateral, websites
- Works with field and print vendor to manage literature fulfillment requests; prioritizes material updates and posts new materials
- Maintains marketing assets and ensures image and creative material is organized and versions are catalogued in master library
- Assembly of metrics and reporting
- Coordinates updates to print and digital marketing materials
- Helps update and manage master content calendar supporting execution across emails, social media, and website; routinely provides metrics and insight to improve campaign performance
- Coordinates/completes routine website content updates
- Plans and provides support for webinar logistics, including event set up, registration, invitations, rehearsals, execution and reporting
- Optimizes and manages presentation of marketing assets; trains and supports field usage of assets; monitors performance metrics and implements improvements to increase field adoption
- Maintains corporate brand guide and assets
- Assists with lead management and tracking in CRM
- Updated and tracks projects using project management software
- Creates and maintains inventory of company-branded promotional items
- Serves as a champion of best practices and builds department processes to scale and improve efficiency
- Provides general field and commercial operations support
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- 3 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Proficiency using a variety of marketing software technology, such as CMS, marketing automation, webinar, inventory management, and sales enablement platforms
- High level of enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
- Ability to travel up to 20%; some weeknights and weekends required
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.