The Manager, Sales Training will facilitate and help develop cross functional strategic initiatives designed to continuously advance sales productivity and ensure maximum efficiency across the field sales organization. This role will assist with the execution to define, deliver and measure productivity initiatives which may include skills training, sales methodologies, tool & process improvements, best practice sharing, resource development, and coaching programs. The Manager, Sales Training must lead with honesty and integrity and possess unwavering business ethics.
- Facilitate the new hire training onboarding for completeness of both clinical and sales training
- Evaluate and update existing programs with an emphasis on improved learner retention, competitive product knowledge and key performance indicators
- Incorporate innovative learning approaches and technology to enhance the learning process
- Collaborate with the Director to plan and direct complex activities with large scale or significant cross functional business impact with the accountability for successful completion of all deliverables. Lead in identifying risk, developing mitigation strategies, alternative solutions, resolving issues, etc. in collaboration with cross functional team
- Cultivate strong relationships and effective communication with key stakeholders (e.g., sales, marketing, clinical education development, reimbursement and executive teams) to align goals and objectives
- Collaborate with the commercial team to solicit and incorporate input into sales meeting agendas, workshop content and skill practice sessions in collaboration with the sales management team
- Participate in the planning and execution of the Commercial Meeting plan (National Kick Off Meeting, National Training Meeting, Region Meetings, and Region Manager Meetings) to ensure competency building content that aligns to the current and future strategy of the organization all delivered in an adult learning friendly style.
- Develop and implement various training programs and tools for the sales team and customer education and training. Serve as the clinical and Intercept subject matter expert to develop training in support of sales team’s broad adoption of procedural and clinical best practices
- Partner with CED to ensure physician training programs evolve as needed for maximum impact
- Partner with sales leadership to ensure training objectives are met with consistency and in compliance with the commercial acceleration strategy
- Strategic projects as assigned by the Director
- 7 years of relevant work experience, with a minimum 5 years of experience within the medical device industry, disruptive technologies experience preferred
- A consistent track record to develop meaningful learning solutions that positively impact the sales organization
- A proven record of success in operating in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%, which may include overnight / weekend travel
- Must be able to meet all hospital credentialing requirements, including but not limited to, background check, drug screen and certain immunizations.
- Must be insurable and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Certifications in instructional design and training. Master level certification preferred.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.