The Human Resources Manager will use well-developed HR consulting skills to help leaders and employees achieve key business objectives while fostering a culture where employees thrive.This role will partner with the business to drive high levels of performance and engagement by developing and leading strategic HR programs. In addition to developing and retaining top internal talent, the HR Manager will also partner with the HR team to recruit and hire top talent at Relievant.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build trust-based, collaborative, sustainable relationships with leaders and employees.
- Provide HR consulting and thought leadership to leaders on issues affecting culture, engagement, performance and development, helping to determine root causes and recommend appropriate strategies
- Partner with hiring managers to identify, evaluate, and hire top talent for open roles.
- Introduce and lead HR initiatives that will enhance individual and organizational performance and build the overall human capital capability of Relievant.
- Lead the talent review process including annual reviews, mid-year check-ins, manager feedback, coaching and facilitation of performance management training and implementation of action plans across Relievant.
- Diagnose, design, create and implement organizational development programs. Conduct assessments and provide a clear picture of the current state, highlighting issues/concerns andproviding suggested solutions
- Provide policy guidance and interpretation. Collaborates with HR team to continuously review and revise HR policies, procedures and programs for more effective and efficient business outcomes.
- Develop and lead programs that fuel the Relievant culture.
- Lead the bi-annual employee engagement survey process
- Operate with the highest level of integrity and respect for all employees.
- Ensure that Relievant is in compliance with HR related regulatory requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years progressive HR business partner experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build consultative, collaborative relationships with managers and co-workers at all levels.
- Broad knowledge of all HR disciplines with a demonstrated in-depth knowledge in employee relations, talent acquisition, and organizational development.
- Demonstrated success leading HR related strategies and projects through to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive culture that yields positive business results.
- Advanced change management skills.
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent analysis, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
- Solid knowledge of employment laws and regulations governing HR programs.
- Candidate must foster an inclusive work environment and respect all aspects of diversity.
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.