The Executive Assistant supports the President & CEO, and CFO for Relievant. This dynamic position provides a high level of professional support incorporating a balance of senior level administration, including complex calendar management, travel coordination, expense management, and planning, organizing, and coordinating activities for the Executive Leadership Team (ELT). This is a fast-paced opportunity for a professional who takes pride in delivering the highest quality work product, has exceptional attention to detail, along with the mindset that no task is insignificant. The Executive Assistant will manage multiple deadlines, be proactive and efficient, work with little supervision, handle shifting priorities, and interface inside and outside the organization with professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide executive-level support to the President & CEO and CFO, including:
- Complex calendar management for busy and ever-changing executive calendars, prioritizing inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts
- Coordinate all travel logistics and ensure the executive and receiving parties are provided the most up-to-date information, including modified or changed itineraries
- Organize, prepare and track expense reports using Concur
- Plan, organize and coordinate meetings & events for the ELT
- Professionally represent the office of the CEO and CFO to all internal and external parties
- Provide Board support while maintaining discretion and confidentiality:
- Administrative liaison to the Board of Directors
- Plan, organize and coordinate Board meetings, events and communications
- Working with investors, bankers, research analysts, and the media to professionally coordinate interactions with the CEO and CFO
- Prepare and send communications on the executive’s behalf
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handling matters proactively and drive tasks and projects to successful completion
- Maintain the utmost level of confidentiality in all aspects of work and interaction with the ELT
- Work collaboratively with other Executive Assistants across the organization
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ experience supporting CEO/C-level executives – publicly traded company experience strongly preferred
- Experience as an administrative liaison to Board of Directors
- Demonstrated evidence of initiative, attention to detail, flexibility, discretion and high level of professional conduct
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential and specialized information, including sensitive, strategic, and organizational data
- Self-motivated individual who can prioritize, work independently when needed, and gather necessary information to make informed and sound decisions or recommendations
- Team player with strong ability to partner and support both teams and individuals
- Experience managing complex calendaring of multiple executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to flex with the business needs and work outside of regular business hours as needed.
- Strong computer skills including Zoom, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience with expense management software (e.g., Concur)
- Experience with planning and organizing off-site events for small and large groups
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 5%
Our corporate office is in Edina, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.