Relievant’s medical device Customer Service Representative’s purpose is to provide highly responsive, best-in-class customer support to primarily internal as well as external customers. It is a cornerstone for the strategic growth of the organization. Most requests are electronic with sporadic phone calls.
- Our corporate office is in Edina, MN. We provide a hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
- Perform account and order management to ensure customer relationship needs and business requirements are met. Ensure proactive communication with customers, such as order acknowledgment, shipping information and delays.
- Assist manager to define and implement customer service processes related to order processing, local inventory, contract management and product returns.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of all customer orders via email, phone, and fax.
- Gather and load customer on-boarding materials according to sales processes, including setup forms, tax certificates, pricing and other customer attributes, and agreements as necessary.
- Serve as the regular contact for Territory Managers and customers for order and product-related inquiries.
- Partner with Territory Managers to provide contracts and quotations, within established pricing programs and guidelines.
- Assist corporate finance to support customer service operations and applicable sales reports.
- Assist A/R and Territory Managers in obtaining purchase orders prior to customer’s stocking orders and/or bill only purchase orders after local inventory placements.
- Collaborate with third-party distribution partner to ensure accurate, on-time and efficient delivery of product.
- Coordinate Territory Manager local inventory.
- Adhere to internal standards for customer service-related processes.
- Provide technical support on our scheduling and inventory application, Movemedical, to all Territory Managers and other users within the organization
- Assist in ensuring data accuracy in Movemedical by reviewing and clarifying with users regarding data they have entered.
- Initiate Return Material Authorizations promptly and manage customer communication throughout the return process.
- Monitor all forms of communication for potential complaints, forwarding relevant information immediately to Quality team.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and quality system requirements.
- Other responsibilities, as needed.
- BA/BS 4-year degree and 1+ year(s) of related exp. OR 3+ yrs. of related experience.
- Customer service experience, including order processing and inventory management.
- Strong computer skills including experience working with ERP and CRM systems.
- Demonstrated evidence of attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexibility and high level of professional conduct.
- Reputation for being a team player with strong prioritization, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated passion for maintaining optimal customer experiences through a sense of urgency balanced with a mindfulness towards quality and excellence.
- Strong history of fostering internal relationships across all company teams and utilizing resources available to accomplish department goals.
- Medical device experience
- Previous experience building a successful customer service department and process, with an understanding of scalable strategies.
- Leadership experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in working with customer contracts and pricing
- Experience managing and tracking physical company assets/products.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.