The part-time Document Control Clerk will be responsible for supporting the Document Control system with various activities and projects to meet the company’s objectives and key initiatives. This is an in-office role to help us stay organized. Great opportunity for someone with entry-level experience with the flexibility to work every other day or a few hours daily. Assisting with document organization, scanning, importing, and filing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: (other duties may be assigned)
As the part-time Document Control Clerk your primary role will be to assist with document management and file organization for physical and electronic documents, which includes:
- Scanning, importing, and organizing e-documents to upload into the electronic Quality Management software or other filing systems
- Coordinate and process the inventory of files and boxes utilizing the Records Management System; File, index and code documents for on-site, off-site and electronic storage
- Generate reports from the records management database
- Ensure all activities adhere to the documented quality system and current regulatory requirements
- Assist with various administrative tasks.
- Part-time: Up to 20 hours available per week in-office. Some flexibility with start time.
- No weekends, holidays, or shift work.
- Continued remote work may be available for this position with proven performance.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Capacity to work in a high paced, changing environment, and interface effectively with others
- Detail-oriented — quality focused
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in MS Office suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Comprehensive understanding of office equipment including scanners and printers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
This position requires experience in a regulated environment (medical device, pharma, diagnostics) that has the capacity for growth based on interest and abilities. Candidate must be physically able to sit/stand for long periods of time to complete tasks; use various office equipment (scanner, printer, computer).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-year associate degree or bachelor’s degree preferred
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.