Relievant MedSystems has developed, proven, and is now commercializing the Intracept Procedure – a breakthrough approach to treating patients with chronic low back pain (CLBP) who have failed conservative therapy. With two level I randomized controlled trials, long-term data, and a new category I CPT code, the Company is aggressively commercializing across the US – and is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to drive continued growth.
The Marketing Program Manager role will focus on program development – owning programs and materials that help practices identify more potential Intracept patients and optimize related workflows. This role will aid in identifying opportunities, creating related program development strategies, executing upon them, and scaling them commercially, in partnership with the field, training, and broader marketing team. Successful execution in this role will enable more patients who have historically suffered from CLBP to receive long-lasting relief.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build and then demonstrate strong understanding of the CLBP market, trends, competitive landscape, clinical literature, the Intracept patient profile, similarities/differences across customer segments, general practice dynamics and workflows when communicating with customers and cross-functional partners.
- Partner with Field Sales to create and deliver quarterly business reviews (QBRs), assembling market and practice information to help established Intracept programs streamline workflows and increase patient volume.
- Expand the Intracept Advanced Practice Practitioner (APP) community, engaging with APPs to support the important role they play in patient identification and program development. Community engagement will be multi-channel, using a variety of forums (in-person, online, society-based, local, and national) to ensure the APP “voice” is heard and supported in program development activities.
- Lead expansion of our practice marketing tool-kit to drive education & awareness among physician, patient and referral communities. Individual will also lead meetings with established customer programs to help develop multi-channel, multi-phase marketing plans to address local needs.
- Support development of appropriate co-marketing plans, helping established practices partner with Relievant to build Intracept awareness in their local communities. Partner with physicians to develop patient testimonials to drive procedure awareness and adoption, bringing a strategic mindset to this format that includes incorporation of key messages, a compelling storyline, and reflects the wide breadth of patients that can benefit from the Intracept procedure.
- Update program development new hire sales training and assist with the onboarding / reinforcement of critical program development programs with new sales hires.
- Partner with Clinical Education & Development to create and deliver program development education to physicians and APPs
- Partner with the field and other cross-functional departments to lead the development / updating of key field, patient, and customer-facing resources.
- Assemble metrics and reviews for all programs, reviewing success vs goals and using data to constantly improve deliverables.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 5+ years prior marketing experience in a related focus, which could include downstream marketing, program development, market development, strategic marketing, sales and/or applicable in-practice experience
- Good understanding of standard medical device marketing strategies and tactics, with an understanding of best practice activities and outcomes from prior experience
- Successful track record of relationship development with HCPs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to listen to and assess customer needs and identify solutions
- Experience with project management/project leadership, excellent planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional colleagues, even without direct reporting relationships
- High level of motivation, with the ability to operate as an individual and team contributor or leader. Individual should understand, embrace, and thrive within the high level of urgency that exists within a high-growth start-up
- Willing to travel 25-30% annually
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.