The Supply Chain Director will provide strategic direction and execution of Relievant’s supply management operations. This person will build and manage the supply chain in a high-growth environment. The scope of this role is broad and encompasses all end-to-end supply activities including demand planning, supply planning, supply chain operations, supplier relationship management, logistics & 3PL management, and life cycle implementation management.
- Leads and facilitates robust sourcing and procurement decisions working closely with cross-functional partners.
- Accountable for directing the overall strategy and governance of the SIOP/IBP and maintaining rigor in the monthly processes to ensure a seamless and efficient generation and handoff of information to internal functions and supply chain partners.
- Forms a companywide strategic roadmap for SIOP maturity, enables process design and adoption through technology and analytics.
- Identify risks to Operating Plans/ Integrated Business Plans and develop mitigation strategies (resiliency, scalability, and buffer/ flexibility).
- Lead the annual, monthly, and quarterly Supply Chain Planning Process with cross-functional leaders from Finance, Sales, Operations, and R&D to understand the business strategy, capacity and identify the priority supply chain outcomes.
- Establish and monitor KPIs for business processes to measure continuous improvement.
- Develop and share dashboards that provide transparency on actual performance compared to targets for each KPI.
- Drives continuous improvement through effective organizational management, budgeting, and reporting within the function.
- Lead and negotiate contracts with component suppliers, contract manufacturers, and service providers.
- Support new products through sourcing, cost analysis, and ensuring the readiness of suppliers for capacity/scale.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party logistics and related service providers for logistics including delivery of products to customers.
- Assess, monitor, and mitigate supply chain risks.
- Develop and maintain strong supplier relationships while establishing expectations of high performance.
- Participate in developing annual operating plans and multi-year strategic plans. Manage the department to established budgets.
- Provide insights regarding planning future capital investments for capacity planning and opportunities for cost improvements.
- BA Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or Finance
- A minimum of 10 years experience in medical device supply chain and materials management; global experience preferred.
- Proven record successfully leading and managing direct reports.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Supply Chain SIOP/IBP process and supply chain logistics to effectively deliver demand/capacity planning, launch support and long-range planning
- Experience in the areas of sourcing and procurement, contract negotiations, and particularly contract manufacturing relationship management.
- Demonstrated understanding of the supply management and operations processes from strategic sourcing, procurement through distribution, including an understanding of the interdependencies of functional groups.
- Industry experience in design and optimization of supply chain processes and systems
- Working understanding of medical device compliance requirements associated with US, EU, and other pertinent regulatory agencies.
- High degree of emotional intelligence, strong listening skills, and exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Negotiate product and service contracts at a mastery level.
- This position is in Sunnyvale, California. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.