The Customer Service Representative’s purpose is to provide highly responsive, best-in-class customer support to both internal and external customers. This salaried position is a cornerstone for the strategic growth of the organization.
- Perform account and order management to ensure customer relationship needs and business requirements are met. Ensure proactive communication with customers, such as order acknowledgment, shipping information and delays.
- Assist manager to define and implement customer service processes related to order processing, local inventory, contract management and product returns.
- Perform accurate and timely processing of all customer orders via email, phone, and fax.
- Gather and load customer on-boarding materials according to sales processes, including setup forms, tax certificates, pricing and other customer attributes, and agreements as necessary.
- Serve as the regular contact for Territory Managers and customers for order and product-related inquiries.
- Partner with Territory Managers to provide contracts and quotations, within established pricing programs and guidelines.
- Assist corporate finance to support customer service operations and applicable sales reports.
- Assist A/R and Territory Managers in obtaining purchase orders prior to customer’s stocking orders and/or bill only purchase orders after local inventory placements.
- Collaborate with third-party distribution partner to ensure accurate, on-time and efficient delivery of product.
- Coordinate Territory Manager local inventory.
- Adhere to internal standards for customer service-related processes.
- Assist Territory Managers in scheduling Intracept® procedures including coordinating with the training team to ensure adequate case coverage.
- Initiate Return Material Authorizations promptly and manage customer communication throughout the return process.
- Monitor all forms of communication for potential complaints, forwarding relevant information immediately to Quality team.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and quality system requirements.
- Other responsibilities, as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ successful customer service experience, including order processing and inventory management.
- Reputation for being a team player with strong prioritization, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated passion for maintaining optimal customer experiences through a sense of urgency balanced with a mindfulness towards quality and excellence.
- Strong history of fostering internal relationships across all company teams, and utilizing resources available to accomplish department goals
- BA/BS 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated evidence of attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexibility and high level of professional conduct.
- Strong computer skills including experience working with ERP and CRM systems.
- Where permitted by applicable law, employees of Relievant Medsystems are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. If an applicant is unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, Relievant may provide reasonable accommodations.
- Medical device experience
- Previous experience building a successful customer service department and process, with an understanding of scalable strategies.
- Leadership experience in a customer service role.
- Experience managing and tracking physical company assets/products
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
Our corporate office is in Bloomington, MN. We provide a flexible hybrid work model that includes days working from our corporate office and remotely.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please add the name of the position in the subject line along with your resume to: email@example.com.