Experience in spinal cadaveric training is essential. The Clinical Education & Development Specialist will assist in the development of curriculum; and be responsible for the coordination and implementation of training programs for the company’s products, therapies, and services. This responsibility will include educating and training physicians and health care professional staff on Relievant’s therapies to support clinical studies and product commercialization. This position will also be responsible for educating, training, and certifying field support through cross-functional collaboration to deliver effective and measurable sales training programs that meet project timelines and exceed attendee expectations. The Regional CED Specialist will coordinate with the Regional Sales Manager to ensure case coverage support and cover cases where needed.
- Assist in the development and coordinate core content covering product knowledge, key clinical data and surgical techniques required to ensure physicians and medical support staff are fully knowledgeable on use of the Relievant’s therapies and products.
- Partner with Marketing, Reimbursement and other cross-functional groups to support the launch of new products and sales tools with comprehensive training materials
- Assist the execution and delivery of procedural training to physicians and medical staff in support of clinical trial site initiation and qualification for ongoing and future clinical studies.
- Support cases where technical support for commercial sites is required
- Assist to develop and coordinate core content covering product knowledge, key clinical data, surgical techniques, reimbursement, and relevant selling information to ensure sales representatives are fully knowledgeable on use of the Relievant Intracept Intraosseous Nerve Ablation System.
- Collaborate with regional field sales representatives on Peer to Peers programs to engage the appropriate faculty for event needs. Engagement will include contract verification, communication and statement of work requests for each event
- Work/travel with field sales representatives in a training capacity with emphasis on developing core competencies of new hires.
- Mentor and provide evaluations of associated regional field teammates
- Ensure compliance with the quality policy and on label promotion
- Able to travel up to 60%
- Experience in minimally invasive spine procedures utilizing fluoroscopy, CT and MRI is essential.
- 3+ years of experience in an education or training role in medical device, pharma, or healthcare (can include field trainer experience)
- 3+ years of experience in medical device and/or healthcare sales (fluoroscopic guided spine procedures preferred)
- Cross-functional team experience
- Customer relationship and budget management
- Able to build strong rapport and relate well to physicians, surgeons, and key opinion leaders
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to work in a high paced, changing environment, and interface effectively with cross collaborative partners.
- Ability to visualize and translate 2-dimensional fluoroscopic images into anatomical 3-dimensional spaces.
Steve Augustine, Vice President Human Resources
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.