Relievant Medsystems has developed, proven, and is now commercializing the Intracept Procedure – a breakthrough approach to treating patients with chronic low back pain (CLBP) who have failed conservative therapy. Building upon its commercial success, the team is seeking a Marketing Manager to help rapidly accelerate adoption.
In alignment with commercial and downstream marketing strategy, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for creation and execution of field and physician-focused campaigns spanning multiple channels. The role will be adept at translating strategy into tactical plans, and then executing those tactical plans – helping target clinicians become aware of, appreciate, and act upon the value proposition and positioning of the Intracept Procedure. In addition to content management and delivery responsibilities, the role will be the primary leader of our digital channels – utilizing, and analyzing, how we market using e-mail, social media, web, and other digital assets.
The right candidate will have a commercial mindset, be comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment, and be capable of working both collaboratively and individually to create, deploy, and maintain compelling content. The role will work especially closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager, ensuring tight alignment between strategy and execution in field and customer-facing deliverables.
Specific responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Create and deploy clinician-focused marketing materials that are clear, concise, and compelling, and in alignment with commercial and downstream marketing strategy overall. This would include the following:
- Ownership of full downstream campaigns or individual pieces within a campaign
- Utilization and creation of materials for multiple channels (field, digital, print, etc.)
- Collaboration across functions and the marketing team
- Partnership with outside contributors, including marketing agencies, graphic designers, tradeshow coordinators, and others as needed
- Maintain existing field and clinician-focused materials, analyzing their use and utility, ensuring they align with current strategy and the latest data and messaging.
- Support use of new and existing downstream materials, helping the field and customers understand intended use cases, access appropriate resources, and employ them effectively. This will include both formal training as well as ongoing support of downstream resources overall.
- Manage the company’s digital channels, creating and deploying content via e-mail, social, and web campaigns. Employ SEO and other digital strategies to ensure patients and physicians can easily find and access existing digital channels (web, social). Maintain analytics around digital effectiveness, and take responsibility for effectiveness – changing tactics or channels based upon related analysis
- Contribute to the overall commercialization strategy, and from that, the overall go-to-market plan, collaborating across the marketing team and cross-functionally to ensure corporate and commercial goals are achieved through commercial execution.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience as follows:
- In similar marketing roles
- At a commercial healthcare company (pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech)
- Excellent organizational and communications skills
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Expertise in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to travel up to 20%, travelling with the field, attending cases, supporting tradeshows and similar role responsibilities (some weekends included, per tradeshow schedule)
Steve Augustine, Vice President Human Resources
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.