Relievant is seeking a Vice President of Sales who has demonstrated success in building a world-class sales organization and growing a transformative new therapy from $5mm to more than $250 million in sales annually. The candidate must have prior experience and success driving innovative procedures in the HOPD and ASC that require close coordination with physician office and reimbursement staff to securing site of service approvals and payor coverages for patients. The VP of Sales will drive the strategy and execution of the commercial roadmap, including expansion goals, customer success measures, and influence marketing programs.
- Building a high-performance, high integrity sales organization that is capable of pioneering the market for a new therapy.
- As a member of the executive team – leading the development of a high performing ethical culture that places patient outcomes first.
- Successfully scale a commercial organization from 36 field-based reps to 100+ in the next three years, bringing strong leadership, efficient structure, and results
- Drive the execution of the Company’s market development strategy to build referral networks, help physicians and their office staff identify appropriate candidates for the Intracept therapy, channel potential patients into the Company’s Patient Access program and create sustained adoption of the Intracept therapy.
- Demonstrate a disciplined approach to facility, physician and patient selection to ensure optimal clinical outcomes.
Partner with reimbursement to create, implement and support the tools and processes necessary to secure reimbursement for the Intracept procedure.
- Develop and implement sales force compensation plans that are aligned with the commercial objectives and that rewards performance and results.
- Partner with finance to implement the Company’s pricing and contracting strategy and to implement the necessary compliance, forecasting, and CRM systems to effectively manage the sales process and customer management.
The candidate must be a proven executive-level leader with deep experience building and leading sales teams. The candidate must have the ability to define and refine go to market approaches, skillfully recruit new sales talent, and deploy the sales force to high potential market opportunities. The candidate must be a data-driven and decisive business leader and team player that will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced business environment.
The candidate will have the ability to think clearly and critically, articulate a vision and inspire others to follow. She/He will be a risk-taker who is willing and able to make dispassionate and objective decisions.
- Drive growth through progressive/consultative sales organization capable of leveraging evidence to drive adoption and use of new therapies.
- Be eager to be in the field, coaching and inspiring the field sales team, learning and meeting customers, and providing the executive team with firsthand perspectives to help shape company plans and strategies.
- Lead, grow and develop the Company’s Marketing capabilities and impact relative to securing customer engagement, increasing brand awareness, improving field sales support, driving referral programs and generating effective direct to patient activities.
- Have the experience and skills to navigate complex market reimbursement dynamics effectively—must demonstrate the ability to work productively with the Vice Presidents of Reimbursement and Chief Medical Officer.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Take pride in being measured by achieved results rather than by plans or activities.
- Have at least 10 years of HOPD and/or ASC -based senior sales leadership experience, ideally with experience working with pain medicine specialists, Interventionalists and Spine Surgeons.
- Approach work with a great sense of urgency and be able to inspire others to do the same.
- Be a creative problem-solver with the self-confidence to surround themself with equally or more
- Be a team player across and throughout the Company.
- Possess an unquestionable moral and ethical backbone.
- Have demonstrated the ability to earn the trust and respect of his / her executive team peers and work to achieve cross-functional harmony.
- Travel: Up to 80%
- Educational requirements include a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing or business discipline, with graduate work and/or an MBA desirable, but not required.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com.