This position is a key member of the accounting department responsible for finance and accounting. The ideal candidate will enjoy multi-tasking on a wide variety of responsibilities and excel at the continual improvement of processes for scalable growth.
- Responsible for month-end close including preparing journal entries, completing account reconciliations and ensuring accurate and complete financial statements.
- Assist with budgeting, financial analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial reports to departmental managers.
- Maintain and further develop inventory control processes.
- Manage invoicing process, working closely with customer service.
- Calculate monthly commissions for field employees.
- Oversee accounts payables and employee expense reports ensuring compliance with 1099 tax guidelines and Relievant corporate policies. Oversee preparation of 1099 tax forms.
- Oversee accounts receivable including collection efforts on past due balances.
- Ensure compliance with and accurate reporting of The Physicians Payments Sunshine Act transactions.
- Compile data for annual external audit and income tax returns.
- Complete sales tax and business registrations as Relievant expands into additional states.
- File annual reports with states.
- Ability to identify and lead process improvement and automation projects.
- Compliance with all corporate policies and quality system requirements.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Seven plus years general accounting experience.
- Team player with strong leadership, organizational, prioritization, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated evidence of initiative, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexibility and high level of professional conduct.
- Strong computer skills including experience working with ERP systems.
- CPA preferred
- Medical device industry experience a plus.
- BA/BS 4-year degree in accounting, finance or related field
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com.