The Relievant Territory Manager is primarily responsible for selling Relievant technologies and providing clinical and technical information to healthcare professionals and their patients to achieve Relievant’s sales objectives. Territory Managers will operate within company policies and procedures and demonstrate a high degree of compliant and ethical behaviors.
Essential Responsibilities / Functions:
- Develop and execute territory business plan, resulting in achievement of assigned sales objectives.
- Excellence in product and procedure knowledge, business acumen, and proven sales processes to achieve results.
- Conduct clinical in-service training programs with appropriate customers.
- Educate health care providers, in a clinical setting, on the proper use of Relievant products.
- Work with hospital decision makers to ensure approved usage of Relievant products.
- Understand and educate healthcare professionals on patient care pathways.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the pricing and reimbursement landscape relevant to Relievant products.
- Manage inventory and sample control processes which include but are not limited to compliance regulations, cost control measures, and field/sample inventory management.
- Stay current with company communications through the use of technology which includes but is not limited to email, voice mail, conference calls, meetings, and CRM software.
- Complete administrative responsibilities which includes, but is not limited to: customer interactions through CRM, timely submission & management of expenses, proficiencies in required trainings.
- Demonstrate high standards of ethics and adherence to Relievant compliance policies.
- Able to travel up to 50%.
- 5+ years of outside sales / sales management experience (medical device experience strongly preferred).
- Will favor candidates with prior success with new therapy introductions, capital equipment, and radiographic imaging.
- Demonstrated track record of sales performance.
- Clear understanding of med tech sales processes, territory management, and customer relationship management.
- Currently calling on Hospital call point (not ASC)
- Experience calling on the C-suite of the Hospital (selling value per a top-down approach)
- Experience working in a challenging reimbursement environment using an Unlisted CPT Code
- Experience with Practice Development. Working with the Physicians practice to educate referral base
- Able to build strong rapport and relate well to physicians, as well as hospital’s clinical and economic decision makers.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Proficient with technology (mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM software).
- Positive, professional, team player, go getter, winner.
- Bachelors college degree or equivalent experience
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.