Reimbursement Business Manager plays a key role in the commercialization of the Intracept technology. They are responsible for implementing and managing Intracept Patient Access Programs that build the foundation of Intracept adoption. This includes training, education and oversight of programs. He/she will partner with Territory Managers in all aspects of program establishment and monitoring.
- Engage and work strategically with C-Suite and/or business decision makers, physicians and support personnel of potential sites of care
- Serve as the primary contact for reimbursement support and education regarding billing, coding, national and local coverage policies
- Partner with Territory Managers to educate and open accounts
- Train field sales organization, physicians/staff and key stake holders on the reimbursement landscape, patient access tools and resources
- Prepare and conduct Intracept Program Reviews
- Identification and education regarding billing and coding issues and resolution
- Strategically interacting with commercial payers to open up access to care for the Intracept procedure
- Navigate payer contracting discussion with facilities and physicians
- Minimum 3 years patient access/reimbursement experience required
- Minimum 5 years medical device industry experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and business acumen skills with an ability to work independently, manage priorities, develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear understanding and ability to navigate the prior authorization and appeals process with commercial payers
- Understand technology assessment process for payer environment
- Broad knowledge of payer systems, including risk management systems and provider contracting
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze payer data and trends that will drive strategic decisions for the development payer coverage
- Ability to work cross functionally and adapt as the needs of the business change or evolve
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Secure home office space with ability to protect HIPAA sensitive materials
- Must be willing to travel up 30% of the time, including some weekends
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.