Relievant Medsystems has developed, proven, and is now commercializing the Intracept Procedure – a breakthrough approach to treating patients with chronic low back pain (CLBP) who have failed conservative therapy. Building upon its commercial success, the team is seeking a Marketing Senior Manager to help rapidly accelerate adoption.
This Sr. Product Manager position will be a champion for the Intracept Procedure, partnering with the broader commercial team, across functions, and with external clinicians to create and launch a compelling future pipeline, create a community of engaged clinicians, and help ensure broad recognition of the Intracept Procedure value proposition.
The role requires a strong individual and team contributor who can execute on several fronts:
- Lead launch of next generation pipeline developments, communicating a compelling value proposition to target clinicians while partnering to execute launches cross-functionally
- Engage with clinicians to gain insight and feedback regarding the treatment of chronic low back pain, the Intracept Procedure, and related unmet needs – with an ability to translate that “voice of customer” into the Relievant commercial and R&D pipeline
- Support connections between the Intracept community of engaged clinicians, based upon an expert understanding of the research, outcomes, and the Procedure itself, to help support adoption commercially
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to execute peer-to-peer strategies and build related materials, helping communicate key messages and underpinnings as part of an overall professional relations strategy
- Contribute to development of pipeline projects in line with the Relievant product development process (PDP), contributing customer and business insights that help originate and develop answers to unmet needs, and leading commercial launch readiness in line with project completion
- Perform a steady cadence of related market research, through both one-on-one interactions and traditional market research methodologies
- Contribute to other commercial needs as required, and as is typical in a small, fast growing medical device company
Relievant is rapidly scaling its commercial team, and this individual will need to partner closely with other members of the marketing team (downstream marketing, program development, and commercial operations), the fast-growing field, and other functions within the organization, including sales, clinical, reimbursement, training, and R&D.
The right individual will have at least 7 years of relevant experience (5 with a graduate degree) successfully operating in a similar marketing role within a medical device company. Experience in the spine / orthopedics / interventional pain therapeutic areas, as well as experience within a start-up or smaller company environment, would be especially useful.
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA preferred
- To be based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- To report to the Vice President, Marketing
- Travel around 25% (as conditions permit)
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.