Relievant Medsystems has developed, proven, and is now commercializing the Intracept Procedure – a breakthrough approach to treating patients with chronic low back pain (CLBP) who have failed conservative therapy. Building upon its commercial success, the team is seeking a Marketing Senior Manager to help rapidly accelerate adoption.
The Sr. Marketing Manager will have communications responsibility on the marketing team, focused on planning and executing tactical programs that increase target physician awareness, enable field effectiveness, and grow the number of physicians and practices including Intracept in their care pathway. The role requires a strong individual and team contributor who can understand commercial needs, create an effective related plan, execute that plan, measure its effectiveness, and pivot accordingly. Responsibilities include the following:
- Growing awareness and appreciation for Intracept, its underpinning research, its scientific evidence, and its role in the CLBP pathway through multi-channel campaigns, including:
- Standard marketing communications, such as press releases, field materials, and PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Ownership of digital channel marketing (web, social, and e-mail), including web assets (physician and patient-focused)
- Support of “Live” events, including conferences, proprietary events, and webinars
- Establishment of commercial messaging, including gaining alignment with internal cross-functional stakeholders on current messaging and build-out of future-looking messaging matrices
- Building the Intracept brand, helping define its attributes and using it to communicate per messaging strategy
- Heavy interaction with the field – understanding, anticipating, and preparing tactical programs and assets to support field execution
- Related field training for both new hires and the broader sales team, as needed to ensure appropriate utilization of assets and communication of messaging
- Ensuring a steady and accurate cadence of stakeholder feedback, including voice of field, voice of customer, and standard market research
- Other “generalist” marketing responsibilities, as needed to achieve commercial goals
Relievant is rapidly scaling its commercial team, and this individual will need to partner closely with other members of the marketing team (pipeline marketing, program development, and commercial operations), the fast-growing field, and other functions within the organization, including sales, clinical, reimbursement, training, and R&D.
The right individual will have at least 7 years of relevant experience (5 with a graduate degree) successfully operating in a similar marketing role within a medical device company. Experience in the spine / orthopedics / interventional pain therapeutic areas, as well as experience within a start-up or smaller company environment, would be especially useful.
- Bachelors Degree required; MBA preferred
- To be based in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- To report to the Vice President, Marketing
- Travel around 25% (as conditions permit)
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.