This position is responsible for providing highly responsive, best-in-class customer support to both internal and external customers. The primary responsibility of this role is to partner with Relievant Territory Managers and internal teams to deliver a positive customer experience with Relievant products and services. As Relievant grows, this position will build and lead a customer service team capable of executing the highest level of customer service.
- Define, implement and manage customer service processes related to order processing, local inventory, contract management and
- Account and order management to ensure customer relationship needs and business requirements are met. Proactively notify customers
of order acknowledgement, shipping information and delays.
- Serve as the primary contact for Territory Managers and customers for order and product related inquiries.
- Partner with Territory Managers to provide contracts and quotations.
- Partner with corporate finance to support customer service operations and applicable sales reports.
- Accurate and timely processing of all customer orders via email, phone, and fax.
- Initiate RMA’s in a timely manner and manage customer communication throughout the return order process.
- Partner with third-party distribution partner to ensure accurate, on-time and efficient delivery of product.
- Manage Territory Manager local inventory.
- Assist in setting and maintaining internal standards for customer service-related processes.
- Manage tracking of scheduled Intracept procedures including coordinating with the training team to ensure adequate coverage for
- Assist employees with hospital credentialing requirements.
- Mentor new CSRs and establish training program.
- Compliance with all corporate policies and quality system requirements.
- Professional appearance and conduct.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- BA/BS 4-year degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ successful customer service management experience.
- Medical device industry experience required.
- Team player with strong leadership, organizational, prioritization, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven successful customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated evidence of initiative, attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexibility and high level of professional conduct
- Strong computer skills including experience working with ERP and CRM systems.
We are proud to offer our employees an excellent compensation and benefits package and we are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information or to apply, please contact email@example.com.